THIS U.S. GOVERNMENT INFORMATION IS FOR AUTHORIZED USE ONLY!
You are accessing U.S. Government Information that is provided for U.S. Government authorized use only.
By using this Information System (which includes any device attached to this Information System), you consent to the following conditions:
- Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring, interception, recording, reading, copying or capturing by authorized personnel of all activities.
- The U.S. Government routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this Information System for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, TEMPEST mitigation, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct, law enforcement, and counterintelligence investigations.
- At any time, the U.S. Government may inspect and seize data stored on this Information System.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this Information System are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any U.S. Government authorized purpose.
- This Information System includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect U.S. Government interests -- not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- There is no right to privacy in this system.
Notwithstanding the above, using this Information System does not constitute consent to investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.
Unauthorized use of this system is prohibited and subject to criminal and civil penalties, including all penalties applicable to willful unauthorized access (UNAX) under 18 U.S.C. 1030.